HF tactical radio R-1150
HF tactical radio R-1150 is designed to provide digital communication during stationary and field deployment. It allows communication on the range of 350 km. Tactical radio R-1150 complies with STANAG 4203.
Protection from jamming is done using Frequency-Hopping-Spread-Spectrum (FHSS) mode. Frequency tuning rate is 8,8 times per sec.
HF tactical radio operates in the following modes:
- standby reception;
- entering of radio data.
- operating frequency range: 1,5 MHz / 30 MHz
- automatic interfacing;
- number of programmed channels: 399
- step of frequency setting: 1 Hz
- output capacity: (150±30) W
HF tactical radio provides the following ways of control:
- local (with control board);
- remote (from computer at RS-232, RS-422, RS-423 or RS-485 interfaces);
- remote (from computer through Ethernet).
HF tactical radio has performance check test, which starts automatically when power is on or upon operator's command.
- DC: 22 - 30V protected from false polarity connection. Rating value 27 V.
- AC: separate block of AC 220V, 50Hz conversion into DC 27V.
Operating temperature range: -20°C....+55°C.
Overall dimensions (LWH): 370x390x587 mm.
Weight: 46 kg.
Operation life is not less 20 years.
Ukraine Armed Forces are armed with our equipment.