Manpack VHF tactical radio R-005U
Manpack VHF tactical radio R-005 is designed to provide simplex communication in the VHF band in stationary and field conditions. It also can work as receiver-exciter for mobile VHF tactical radio R-030U.
Manpack VHF tactical radio R-005U provides transmitting and receiving an analogues (F3E) and voice information (CVSD), dataflow (F1D) with using fixed frequency (interference mode) and anti-interference mode.
- Frequency range: 30... 110 MHz;
- Output power: 0,1; 0,5; 5 W; (selectable)
- Receiver sensitivity: 0,5 mkV;
- Channel spacing: 12,5; 25 kHz in FHSS mode;
- Communication range: 10-12 km;
- 32 pre-programmed channel.
- Single-frequency simplex and dual-frequency simplex;
- Opened phone;
- Masking phone;
- Data transmission: 1,2; 2,4; 4,8; 9,6; 16 Kbps,
- Transmission of short alphanumeric messages.
- Power supply carried by the battery nominal voltage of 24 V.
- Operating temperature: -35°C...+55°C;
- Operation life is not less 20 years;
- Performance group: 1.14 UXL;
- Dimensions: 230 x 212 x 90 mm;
- Weight with battery - 9 kg.