Field router is designed for Ethernet routing in the field conditions, to provide access to 3G network, access analog subscribers (TA-57, TA-01) to the telephone network by the integrated VoIP module.
VoIP module provides the connection of analog phone (CB mode) for communication with digital VoIP subscribers. The connection is provided by the push terminals located on the front panel. VoIP modules has a built-in restored overvoltage protection.
Field router operates by PC through WEB interface or Telnet. LED display located on the front panel.
- Ethernet interfaces is comply with IEEE 802.3af;
- number of ports - 4;
- supports Auto-MDI/X for 10/100 Mbit/s;
- one USB 2.0 port for 3G modem connection;
- number of interfaces - 4;
Displays or block caller ID of an incoming call, notification of an incoming call, transfer a call by pressing a quick rebound, blind call transfer, followed by a call transfer, call forwarding, call hold, restrict incoming calls, three-way conferencing;
Providing telephone communication between extensions using the built-in SIP server;
- dust and moisture protection: IP67:
- carrying in a backpack;
- designed to meet the requirements of mechanical resistance MIL-STD-810E;
- Mounting kit for installation in 19-inch rack;
- AC: 100....240V;
- DC: 10V....30V
- battery pack (not less than 2 hours at full load).
Operating temperature: -30°C... +60°C;
Dimensions: 2403 x 280 x 87 mm.
Weight: 3,5 kg
Ukraine Armed Forces are armed with our equipment.