Field Voice Telephone TA-01 intended for supporting a telecommunication service in the subscriber network of automatic switching systems, PBX, manual switching systems, point-to-point (without switching systems) and as communication terminal in radio facilities.
Telephone intended for operation in field conditions, as well as in the stationary or moving vehicles (track-type vehicles, helicopters, ships).
- central Battery (CB)
- local Battery (LB).
Telephone supports Public Switched Telephone Network with Pulse and Tonal (DTMF) dialing functions. It meets the regulation's requirements that are in force. Connection is by 2-wire line (GOST 7153).
- CB - Central Battery (operational power supply capability without local battery, power supplying by central-battery);
- LB - Local Battery (Battery 4,5 V);
- Controlling of radio/wireless station; Line test;
- Dialing: pulse and tone signaling, magneto ringing;
- Effective bandwidth: 0.3 - 3.4 kHz;
- Call-tone level: not less 70 dB;
- Memory: 10 telephone numbers;
- Continuous operation in transmission mode – 120 hours.
- Local battery 4,5 V;
- Central battery 27 V;
Operating temperature: -35°C... +50°C; Weight:
- with dry-cell power - 3,0 kg
- without dry-cell power - 2,2 kg.
Dimensions: 280 x 200x100 mm;
Mean-time-between-failures is not less 10 000 hours;
Operation life is not less 20 years;
Hermetic enclosure (immersion in water up to 1 m).
Ukraine Armed Forces are armed with our equipment.